This is a series of posts talking about provocative topics. Most of them are not safe for work, as the internet goes, and quite a few might make you uncomfortable. As I believe literature to have an impact on readers of all ages and backgrounds I think it is essential to draw attention to important subjects. Reasoned discussion is welcome, trolls are not.
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Fall of Gondolin” to be published in August
- Tolkien tapestry unveiled at Aubusson
- BREAKING: Christopher Tolkien announces NEW ‘Lord of the Rings’ – THE RETURN OF THE RING
- Tolkien Reading Day 2018: Home and Hearth: the many ways of being a Hobbit
- A sinkhole in Oxford’s Broad Street turns into a Literary Battle
Looking for something?
On this site
75 reasons 75 years 2013 2014 2015 Beowulf Birthday Toast Bonn Call for Papers Christopher Tolkien convention Desolation of Smaug fandom Gandalf German Tolkien Society Germany Hobbit Hungarian Tolkien Society Instagram J.R.R. Tolkien Jeroen Bakker John Cockshaw landscapes Lithuania Lord of the Rings Lower Rhine Mercia Middle-earth minimal art Netherlands Peter Jackson quotes social media The Hobbit The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey The Hobbit films The Tolkienist Tolkien Tolkien Conference Dublin 2012 Tolkien Day Tolkien Estate Tolkien societies Tolkien Society Tom Shippey United States of America