In recent weeks I have been scouring the web to have a look at some quotes wrongly attributed to Tolkien. Now, the unfortunate part with any of these undertakings is the fact that there...
- A sinkhole in Oxford’s Broad Street turns into a Literary Battle
- Meet the Makers: The First Anniversary of the #TolkienTribe on Instagram
- Amazon partnering up to do “The Lord of the Rings” television series
- Literary Worldbuilding – International Conference at Augsburg University on Tolkien, Jordan, Williams, Lovecraft, George R.R. Martin
- Celebrating Tolkien on Instagram – it’s Hobbit Week
Looking for something?
Important – Wichtiges
- 75 reasons why you should read “The Hobbit” before watching the films
- Things J.R.R. Tolkien has never said, done, written or had anything to do with. An on-going series.
- Rants from the Wrath Celerdain
- Rules, regulations and questions on writing a guest post at the Tolkienist
- Press contact – Pictures
- FAQ about the Tolkienist
- Legal notice – Impressum
Help pay for hosting
On this site
75 reasons 75 years 2013 2014 2015 Beowulf Birthday Toast Bonn Call for Papers Christopher Tolkien convention Desolation of Smaug fandom Gandalf German Tolkien Society Germany Hobbit Hungarian Tolkien Society Instagram J.R.R. Tolkien Jeroen Bakker John Cockshaw landscapes Lithuania Lord of the Rings Lower Rhine Mercia Middle-earth minimal art Netherlands Peter Jackson quotes social media The Hobbit The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey The Hobbit films The Tolkienist Tolkien Tolkien Conference Dublin 2012 Tolkien Day Tolkien Estate Tolkien societies Tolkien Society Tom Shippey United States of America